FOR BALCONY & PATIO
- Cassette Awnings - Cassette awnings have all-round protection. When retracted, the cover and arm mechanism rest in a closed arm.
- Semi-Cassette Awnings - In case of the semi-cassette awnings, cover and roller are protected by an encompassing cover board and the awnings open from the bottom.
- Open Awnings - These present cover and technology without all-around protection. They are mainly used for installations under overhanging roofs or in reveals. These can also be combined with a cover board.
- Side Screens - Side screens protect from the sun, wind and prying eyes! When retracted, the screen disappears into a slim, small cassette.
FOR OPEN SPACES
- Pergola - These awning systems are extremely sturdy and very stable. They are suited for modern wall constructions that are not designed for a classic folding-arm awning.
- Syncra -This is a post system for an awning which gives shade wherever you want it. It is a flexible solution for larger patios or for facades where a fixed installation is not possible.
- Frame Systems - This free-standing frame system surprises many with its diversity of possibilities.
- Planet - This innovative awning shield is functional and unique and comes in two great designs.
- Vertical Awnings - These offer protection from heat, glare and UV - the most important tasks of window awnings. Classic vertical awnings master this with flying colours.
- Drop Arm Awnings - Drop-arm awnings that open up combine solar protection as well as great views. Variably tilting arms ensure glare-free light incidence.
- Exterior Roller Blinds - Exterior roller blinds are a combination of vertical and drop-arm awnings. They combine the positive characters of both types for precise solar protection.
- Sail Shades - Sometimes special solutions are required to keep the heat out. Markilux sail shades give shade where no standard installation would be viable, such as apex windows.
- Markilux 8800 - This awning is stylish and extra sturdy, with added solar and weather protection for large areas. This comes in a timeless design.
- Markilux 8850 - The designer conservatory awning with indented guide tracks for bevel-edged conservatories.
- Markilux 889 - This awning is a specialist for going underneath glass. It is a slim awning for pleasant summer hours sat under glass canopies.
- Baldachin - This awning supplies you with a cosy atmosphere. This comfortable shading is for interior rooms to keep you cool in the summer and insulated in the winter.
- 780/880 - This is a small surprise! This delicate yet strong conservatory awning is for small glass areas.
Wondering how much shade you’ll generate from one our awnings? Use the Markilux sun compass, free online service to determine how much shade you’ll create in your own outdoor areas.
Simply position your awning direction and select your time of day, and watch as innovative technology calculates how much shade you could receive from a Markilux awning.